- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Confusions are only natural while selecting from the CNA schools in New Mexico. There are several options for undertaking the training in the state. The Everest Institute and the Allied Health Institute are two of major nursing programs at the state. There are several other courses also. When you have to choose, consider deciding based on essential criteria. You need to find out how well the schools abide by these criteria. This involves some research on your part. You have to find a course that can get you a job soon after completion. The salary of certified nursing assistants is within the range of $30,000. You can get jobs in healthcare facilities and old age homes. General hospitals, nursing homes and medical clinics are the usual employers. Since these facilities are present in every city, finding an immediate job is easy. Improve your prospects by acquiring a proper training.
Following basic principles
Ensure that the school adheres by the basic principles of providing effective training. These include a fundamental understanding of the different fundamental nursing activities. Your responsibilities include seeing to the relief of the patient. You have to monitor patient health constantly and report the same to the nursing supervisor. You require a strong groundwork of dedicated service to the community to progress in the career. With a few years of experience, you can advance in other specializations of nursing. Make sure that you get a good start. Consider referencing the site cnaclassespro.net for updated information on nursing job responsibilities.
From ailment to relief
You have to accompany the patient on the journey from ailment to relief. In fact, you have to play a special role in the journey. See that the course sets you up psychologically to assist the diseased. A nurse often has to act as the best friend to patients. This requires a high degree of professional empathy. Look at the curriculum of the CNA schools in New Mexico. See whether the curricula include an interpretation of healthcare ethics.