- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant Spanish
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Confusions are only natural while selecting from the CNA schools in New Mexico. There are several options for undertaking the training in the state. The Everest Institute and the Allied Health Institute are two of major nursing programs at the state. There are several other courses also. When you have to choose, consider deciding based on essential criteria. You need to find out how well the schools abide by these criteria. This involves some research on your part. You have to find a course that can get you a job soon after completion. The salary of certified nursing assistants is within the range of $30,000. You can get jobs in healthcare facilities and old age homes. General hospitals, nursing homes and medical clinics are the usual employers. Since these facilities are present in every city, finding an immediate job is easy. Improve your prospects by acquiring a proper training.
Following basic principles
Ensure that the school adheres by the basic principles of providing effective training. These include a fundamental understanding of the different fundamental nursing activities. Your responsibilities include seeing to the relief of the patient. You have to monitor patient health constantly and report the same to the nursing supervisor. You require a strong groundwork of dedicated service to the community to progress in the career. With a few years of experience, you can advance in other specializations of nursing. Make sure that you get a good start. Consider referencing the site cnaclassespro.net for updated information on nursing job responsibilities.
From ailment to relief
You have to accompany the patient on the journey from ailment to relief. In fact, you have to play a special role in the journey. See that the course sets you up psychologically to assist the diseased. A nurse often has to act as the best friend to patients. This requires a high degree of professional empathy. Look at the curriculum of the CNA schools in New Mexico. See whether the curricula include an interpretation of healthcare ethics.