- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science (Post PTA)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Dental Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Physical Therapy Aide
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
You have to access the industry secret of getting a good job fast. This requires the declassification of the insider interpretation in the industry. This is only possible through professional training programs. These programs decide your access to a decent career. The CNA salary range varies from $29,000-$34,000 approximately. You can immediately start the job on completion of the short professional training. Find the right place to obtain the training. There are several CNA schools in North Carolina. These include the Johnston community college and the Wake technical community college. You can also find good online courses at much lower costs. However, always verify that the courses provide you with a legitimate certificate. You can use this certificate for a nursing assistant job anywhere.
Direct placement assistance
Before you subscribe, look for certain essential parameters in nursing training. One such parameter is the availability of direct professional assistance. The course completes at the most in 3 months. After the certificate, you need the job urgently. Find out whether the school has extensive industry networks in North Carolina healthcare sector. Besides, you must also keep looking by yourself. There are plenty of job opportunities. You can work in professional organizations or in home health care. Community care homes for seniors also require nursing assistance service. Besides, there are the usual employers like general hospitals and nursing clinics. You can find all relevant information and more at cnaclassespro.net.
Look for empathic professionalism
Nursing assistance training must have a strong groundwork of empathic professionalism. The assistant has to feel the patient’s discomfort before taking the best steps to alleviate it. However, the assistant also has to maintain a professional distance from the patients. This requires proper training by industry professionals. To be sanguine, check the qualifications of the instructor at the nursing school. Also, do not miss going through the course prospectus. See the course duration. Some schools cover the training in a compact manner taking lesser time than others do. Evaluate the various factors of obtaining the training to select from the CNA schools in North Carolina.