- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Always look at the basics while making a choice. That is where you can spot the differences between various options. The same applies when you are trying to find a suitable CNA course in North Dakota. There are several schools offering this certification training. Schools include the Arthur Good Samaritan Society and the Knife River Care Center. Finding the right school involves seeing the scope of career progress following the program. The certification trainings are highly popular because they are usually over within three months. After the course, you receive a certificate to get a job in any healthcare facilities. The salary is decent and ranges up to $34,000. So, look at the various critical parameters at the CNA schools in North Dakota.
Understanding healthcare requirements
Healthcare is an elaborate system based on providing relief to the suffering. It includes both preventive and restorative aspects. You must find a course that adequately prepares you for the challenge. The ideal way to ascertain this is to check the course curriculum. Look for a training program that helps to develop an empathic professional attitude. You have to be a healer through care. The job responsibilities in the profession include taking complete care of patients. The assistant can also work in specialized medical facilities like chemotherapy centers. You need a good resource for proceeding in the career. Consider the available information at cnaclassespro.net to get a head start into the career.
Nursing with progressive attitude
Words of hope and inspiration can go a long way in calming patient’s minds. The assistant nurse has to ensure that the patient does not suffer from despair. His/her responsibilities also include that of acting as a connection between the patient and the doctor. The assistant has to monitor patient health constantly and carefully interpret the conclusions. With experience, the nursing supervisor may assign the responsibility of preparing medical reports. So, find a course that teaches you how to prepare a medical report. Clarifying these different aspects can assist in selecting the right one from the CNA schools in North Dakota.