- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Forensic Psychology
Always look at the basics while making a choice. That is where you can spot the differences between various options. The same applies when you are trying to find a suitable CNA course in North Dakota. There are several schools offering this certification training. Schools include the Arthur Good Samaritan Society and the Knife River Care Center. Finding the right school involves seeing the scope of career progress following the program. The certification trainings are highly popular because they are usually over within three months. After the course, you receive a certificate to get a job in any healthcare facilities. The salary is decent and ranges up to $34,000. So, look at the various critical parameters at the CNA schools in North Dakota.
Understanding healthcare requirements
Healthcare is an elaborate system based on providing relief to the suffering. It includes both preventive and restorative aspects. You must find a course that adequately prepares you for the challenge. The ideal way to ascertain this is to check the course curriculum. Look for a training program that helps to develop an empathic professional attitude. You have to be a healer through care. The job responsibilities in the profession include taking complete care of patients. The assistant can also work in specialized medical facilities like chemotherapy centers. You need a good resource for proceeding in the career. Consider the available information at cnaclassespro.net to get a head start into the career.
Nursing with progressive attitude
Words of hope and inspiration can go a long way in calming patient’s minds. The assistant nurse has to ensure that the patient does not suffer from despair. His/her responsibilities also include that of acting as a connection between the patient and the doctor. The assistant has to monitor patient health constantly and carefully interpret the conclusions. With experience, the nursing supervisor may assign the responsibility of preparing medical reports. So, find a course that teaches you how to prepare a medical report. Clarifying these different aspects can assist in selecting the right one from the CNA schools in North Dakota.