- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Always look at the basics while making a choice. That is where you can spot the differences between various options. The same applies when you are trying to find a suitable CNA course in North Dakota. There are several schools offering this certification training. Schools include the Arthur Good Samaritan Society and the Knife River Care Center. Finding the right school involves seeing the scope of career progress following the program. The certification trainings are highly popular because they are usually over within three months. After the course, you receive a certificate to get a job in any healthcare facilities. The salary is decent and ranges up to $34,000. So, look at the various critical parameters at the CNA schools in North Dakota.
Understanding healthcare requirements
Healthcare is an elaborate system based on providing relief to the suffering. It includes both preventive and restorative aspects. You must find a course that adequately prepares you for the challenge. The ideal way to ascertain this is to check the course curriculum. Look for a training program that helps to develop an empathic professional attitude. You have to be a healer through care. The job responsibilities in the profession include taking complete care of patients. The assistant can also work in specialized medical facilities like chemotherapy centers. You need a good resource for proceeding in the career. Consider the available information at cnaclassespro.net to get a head start into the career.
Nursing with progressive attitude
Words of hope and inspiration can go a long way in calming patient’s minds. The assistant nurse has to ensure that the patient does not suffer from despair. His/her responsibilities also include that of acting as a connection between the patient and the doctor. The assistant has to monitor patient health constantly and carefully interpret the conclusions. With experience, the nursing supervisor may assign the responsibility of preparing medical reports. So, find a course that teaches you how to prepare a medical report. Clarifying these different aspects can assist in selecting the right one from the CNA schools in North Dakota.