- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
Antonelli College has been a well-known member of the visual arts community in Cincinnati, Ohio, since 1947. Our mission is to empower individuals by providing quality, focused education and the development of life-changing skills.
The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual.
- Dental Assisting
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Considering a profession in healthcare is a wise career step. You get an invaluable chance of serving the community through a good job. The rewards of the profession are decent with CNA salaries reaching up to $36,000 a year. However, this range varies according to the nature of employment. You can get a job in several healthcare facilities. General hospitals are usually the biggest employers. They also pay more compared to the nursing homes and clinics. You can also find a job in home health care and in community senior care centers. In addition, specialized clinics like pediatric cancer centers and cosmetic dentistry centers also require assistant nurses. With plenty of job scope, this is one of the fastest increasing career opportunities. There are several CNA schools in Ohio. The Bakefield college and the Fortis institute are two of the major centers imparting professional training.
Confirming community dedication
Besides the above two schools, there are other institutions also. To select, you need to follow a careful approach. Start by verifying the state licensure of the college. A certificate from an unlicensed college is just a printed piece of paper! To ensure that the certificate holds value, get it from a good school. You must verify one very critical aspect. The profession essentially implies providing healing services to the community. You must check that the school maintains community uplift as one of the key principles. The schools must be able to infuse a sense of service to the helpless in the nursing assistants. You can assess this from the course prospectus. Always ask for a copy of the prospectus before deciding on a suitable service. Also, look at cnaclassespro.net for latest information in the field.
Ready for the challenges
The course must be able to set you up to face the evolving challenges of healthcare. Find the school that encourages you to update your knowledge base constantly. Every school has a counselor. Get in touch with the contact person to see whether the school presents best opportunities. Ask about the future prospects of the job. Ask about the placement records of the school. Also, see whether certified nursing professionals provide the training. Checking all these can help you pick from the CNA schools in Ohio.