- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
Considering a profession in healthcare is a wise career step. You get an invaluable chance of serving the community through a good job. The rewards of the profession are decent with CNA salaries reaching up to $36,000 a year. However, this range varies according to the nature of employment. You can get a job in several healthcare facilities. General hospitals are usually the biggest employers. They also pay more compared to the nursing homes and clinics. You can also find a job in home health care and in community senior care centers. In addition, specialized clinics like pediatric cancer centers and cosmetic dentistry centers also require assistant nurses. With plenty of job scope, this is one of the fastest increasing career opportunities. There are several CNA schools in Ohio. The Bakefield college and the Fortis institute are two of the major centers imparting professional training.
Confirming community dedication
Besides the above two schools, there are other institutions also. To select, you need to follow a careful approach. Start by verifying the state licensure of the college. A certificate from an unlicensed college is just a printed piece of paper! To ensure that the certificate holds value, get it from a good school. You must verify one very critical aspect. The profession essentially implies providing healing services to the community. You must check that the school maintains community uplift as one of the key principles. The schools must be able to infuse a sense of service to the helpless in the nursing assistants. You can assess this from the course prospectus. Always ask for a copy of the prospectus before deciding on a suitable service. Also, look at cnaclassespro.net for latest information in the field.
Ready for the challenges
The course must be able to set you up to face the evolving challenges of healthcare. Find the school that encourages you to update your knowledge base constantly. Every school has a counselor. Get in touch with the contact person to see whether the school presents best opportunities. Ask about the future prospects of the job. Ask about the placement records of the school. Also, see whether certified nursing professionals provide the training. Checking all these can help you pick from the CNA schools in Ohio.