- Each campus features a public restaurant where culinary students work under the direction of professional chefs for real-world experience.
- Hosts Platt College’s Food Fight, a friendly dessert competition for students held once a month.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, nursing, and healthcare.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation (AFC) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 5 campuses in Lawton, North and Central Oklahoma City, Moore, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Practical Nursing-(AOS) [LPN]
- Dental Assistant
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Finding the right school for nursing assistance training is critical for your career. As you are contemplating the idea of becoming a healthcare professional, the CNA training provides excellent opportunities. You can find employment in several medical facilities. You can also find employment in community centers for care giving. Many major pharmacies also decide to hire a certified nursing assistant at their stores. However, you need to have the basic confidence derived from professional training. Look up the various CNA schools in Oklahoma. There are several of these. So, choose wisely. The Oklahoma State University and the Gatesway foundation are two major names in the business.
Confirm dedicated professionalism
The nursing job requires dedicated professionalism. The assistant has to attend to the personal needs of the patient like bathing and going to the bathroom. This requires a dedicated approach to offer comfort to the patient. Find the school where this approach receives the value it deserves. Look for elements of ethical healthcare at the course prospectus. Also, find out whether the school can directly assist you with the inclusion in an internship program. Most certified nurses have to start out as interns. Find the school with a good ingraining in the healthcare network. This ensures that the program can help you find your place in the network. You can also find the latest info about the field from cnaclassespro.net.
The power of certification
The certification offers you the power to create a positive impact in many patients’ lives. As you stick on to the values of proper care giving, your job prospects improve. Many nursing assistants make a good living as home health care professionals. Many patients cannot afford hospital care and instead they prefer to have the treatment at home. Sometimes, patients just do not want to languish at the hospital. The certified nurse offers his/her service to provide care to them. So, as a professional, you must develop good soft skills to interact empathically with patients. Your careful presence must be able to infuse the hopes of survival and recovery in the diseased. Find the appropriate course from the different CNA schools in Oklahoma.