- Each campus features a public restaurant where culinary students work under the direction of professional chefs for real-world experience.
- Hosts Platt College’s Food Fight, a friendly dessert competition for students held once a month.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, nursing, and healthcare.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation (AFC) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 5 campuses in Lawton, North and Central Oklahoma City, Moore, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Practical Nursing-(AOS) [LPN]
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Finding the right school for nursing assistance training is critical for your career. As you are contemplating the idea of becoming a healthcare professional, the CNA training provides excellent opportunities. You can find employment in several medical facilities. You can also find employment in community centers for care giving. Many major pharmacies also decide to hire a certified nursing assistant at their stores. However, you need to have the basic confidence derived from professional training. Look up the various CNA schools in Oklahoma. There are several of these. So, choose wisely. The Oklahoma State University and the Gatesway foundation are two major names in the business.
Confirm dedicated professionalism
The nursing job requires dedicated professionalism. The assistant has to attend to the personal needs of the patient like bathing and going to the bathroom. This requires a dedicated approach to offer comfort to the patient. Find the school where this approach receives the value it deserves. Look for elements of ethical healthcare at the course prospectus. Also, find out whether the school can directly assist you with the inclusion in an internship program. Most certified nurses have to start out as interns. Find the school with a good ingraining in the healthcare network. This ensures that the program can help you find your place in the network. You can also find the latest info about the field from cnaclassespro.net.
The power of certification
The certification offers you the power to create a positive impact in many patients’ lives. As you stick on to the values of proper care giving, your job prospects improve. Many nursing assistants make a good living as home health care professionals. Many patients cannot afford hospital care and instead they prefer to have the treatment at home. Sometimes, patients just do not want to languish at the hospital. The certified nurse offers his/her service to provide care to them. So, as a professional, you must develop good soft skills to interact empathically with patients. Your careful presence must be able to infuse the hopes of survival and recovery in the diseased. Find the appropriate course from the different CNA schools in Oklahoma.