- Each campus features a public restaurant where culinary students work under the direction of professional chefs for real-world experience.
- Hosts Platt College’s Food Fight, a friendly dessert competition for students held once a month.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, nursing, and healthcare.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation (AFC) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 5 campuses in Lawton, North and Central Oklahoma City, Moore, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Practical Nursing-(AOS) [LPN]
- Dental Assistant
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Finding the right school for nursing assistance training is critical for your career. As you are contemplating the idea of becoming a healthcare professional, the CNA training provides excellent opportunities. You can find employment in several medical facilities. You can also find employment in community centers for care giving. Many major pharmacies also decide to hire a certified nursing assistant at their stores. However, you need to have the basic confidence derived from professional training. Look up the various CNA schools in Oklahoma. There are several of these. So, choose wisely. The Oklahoma State University and the Gatesway foundation are two major names in the business.
Confirm dedicated professionalism
The nursing job requires dedicated professionalism. The assistant has to attend to the personal needs of the patient like bathing and going to the bathroom. This requires a dedicated approach to offer comfort to the patient. Find the school where this approach receives the value it deserves. Look for elements of ethical healthcare at the course prospectus. Also, find out whether the school can directly assist you with the inclusion in an internship program. Most certified nurses have to start out as interns. Find the school with a good ingraining in the healthcare network. This ensures that the program can help you find your place in the network. You can also find the latest info about the field from cnaclassespro.net.
The power of certification
The certification offers you the power to create a positive impact in many patients’ lives. As you stick on to the values of proper care giving, your job prospects improve. Many nursing assistants make a good living as home health care professionals. Many patients cannot afford hospital care and instead they prefer to have the treatment at home. Sometimes, patients just do not want to languish at the hospital. The certified nurse offers his/her service to provide care to them. So, as a professional, you must develop good soft skills to interact empathically with patients. Your careful presence must be able to infuse the hopes of survival and recovery in the diseased. Find the appropriate course from the different CNA schools in Oklahoma.