- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
When you are all set to decide, pause for a brief. Wait, and let the various dynamics of the though settle down. This is also a helpful approach when you are trying to decide from CNA schools in Oregon. This is not only about registering into just any course. This is a decision to contribute to the community through healthcare. Also, most importantly, the decision is about finding a stable secure job. With the scope of healthcare constantly developing, a large number of entry level job vacancies are available. This is a fair chance to gain entry into one of the most diverse industries. There are several schools offering the course. The Mennonite Village course and the pinnacle Healthcare course are quite promiscuous. Besides these, there are other course.
Developing objective purview
You need to find the course that assists you in developing an objective purview of the healthcare system. In other words, the course must help you to find your place in the system. When you gain an entry space, you can eventually progress. Obviously, you need to put in hard work and dedication, but that does not deter you. So, start by asking about the course prospectus and schedule. The idea of the course is to offer an understanding into basic medical practices. In addition, it must inspire the ethics of care giving. You can stay in touch with the latest developments in the CNA scenario at cnaclassespro.net.
Going beyond technicality
Look for courses that go beyond the technicality of medical practices. Treatments follow the method set by the doctor. You are not the doctor. Instead, you have to see that the patient feels comfortable and confident undergoing the treatment. This is a big responsibility and a part of holistic curing of the condition. Find the school where the curriculum recognizes this importance of the profession. The CNA salary is a decent amount. It varies from one state to another though. In Oregon, in an average the nursing assistant professional earns around $25,000. Confirming these can assist you to find the right center from CNA schools in Oregon.