- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Respiratory Care
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Every job has a purpose. That is why you find businesses issuing mission statements. Consider using this perspective to select from the CNA schools in Rhode Island. Essentially, you have to look deep into the prospective course and find out the visions they have for the future. If they have a progressive positive vision, it means you have scopes of advancement. If they have a stagnant vision, it means you have to contain your aspirations. The choice is obvious! You need to find out the course that suits you best. There are several of them, so deciding should take some time. The University of the Rhode Island and the Homefront Healthcare are two major CNA programs in the state.
Double read the prospectus
Go through the prospectus to find out the course’s mission. In fact, there must be two layers of the purpose behind the course. The first layer is the immediate requirement of getting a stable job. See whether the course can specifically assist you with that. Next, you must see whether the course can help you find a future direction. This requires a lot of experience in the healthcare sector. When you see it in the curriculum, you know it. Act on your intuition to ascribe to the right program. In addition, you must confirm that the parameters of duration and fees are okay with you. You can find useful professional tips at cnaclassespro.net.
Go through the prospectus again
Well, go through it again. Maybe, you missed something important. Did you look at the combination of practical and theoretical training? You must also note the succession of the curriculum. What follows and what proceeds must have a connection with the topic in between. So, analyze the succession of topic to see whether the course is following a useful pattern. Since there are several CNA schools in Rhode Island, this can take some time. Do not deny that time because this is a long-term decision. Discuss with your friends and family if you want.