- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science (Post PTA)
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner Specialization (RN-MSN)
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
You are responsible for your decisions. This applies to any decision you take. It applies even when you are trying to find out the right CNA course. There are quite a few CNA schools in South Carolina. You have the Lifelong Learning Center at Leesville and Forrest College at Anderson. There are many other registered courses. You must make an informed decision. There are several other aspects to consider other than the course fees. Of course, fees are important but it is difficult to decide based on them. That is because all the courses approximately charge the same rates. So, always consider the various other potentials of the course to decide on a suitable one.
Talking with the mentor
You can easily find the contact numbers of the various institutes. Set up a list and start calling them. Besides inquiring about the course fees, you must also insist on talking with the mentor. It is important that you can relate with the way of communication of the mentor. Try to assess the possibility of this connection to find the right program. You must ask about the prospects of promotion in the career. Also, ask about the diverse job responsibilities. See whether the mentor prefers interactional communication over one-sided talks. This quality implies that you can learn well under his/her guidance. Otherwise, learning a new subject may not be as fun! Consider visiting cnaclassespro.net for professional suggestions on finding the right program.
Asking difficult questions
Since this is an important career decision, you must not hesitate from asking difficult questions to the instructor. Ask about his/her qualifications if you do not already know them. See whether the instructor has proficiency derived from experience. See whether the mentor is confident and cordial in replying to your queries. Ask how the instructions there are different from the other CNA schools in South Carolina. Ask whether they can assist you in making future progress. Look for confident and clear responses to your queries. The salary of the assistant varies. However, in an average, it is around $27,000 in the state.