- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science (Post PTA)
- And more...
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- AOS Medical Assisting - Management Concentration
- AOS Medical Assisting - Clinical Concentration
- Medical Assistant Certificate
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
You are responsible for your decisions. This applies to any decision you take. It applies even when you are trying to find out the right CNA course. There are quite a few CNA schools in South Carolina. You have the Lifelong Learning Center at Leesville and Forrest College at Anderson. There are many other registered courses. You must make an informed decision. There are several other aspects to consider other than the course fees. Of course, fees are important but it is difficult to decide based on them. That is because all the courses approximately charge the same rates. So, always consider the various other potentials of the course to decide on a suitable one.
Talking with the mentor
You can easily find the contact numbers of the various institutes. Set up a list and start calling them. Besides inquiring about the course fees, you must also insist on talking with the mentor. It is important that you can relate with the way of communication of the mentor. Try to assess the possibility of this connection to find the right program. You must ask about the prospects of promotion in the career. Also, ask about the diverse job responsibilities. See whether the mentor prefers interactional communication over one-sided talks. This quality implies that you can learn well under his/her guidance. Otherwise, learning a new subject may not be as fun! Consider visiting cnaclassespro.net for professional suggestions on finding the right program.
Asking difficult questions
Since this is an important career decision, you must not hesitate from asking difficult questions to the instructor. Ask about his/her qualifications if you do not already know them. See whether the instructor has proficiency derived from experience. See whether the mentor is confident and cordial in replying to your queries. Ask how the instructions there are different from the other CNA schools in South Carolina. Ask whether they can assist you in making future progress. Look for confident and clear responses to your queries. The salary of the assistant varies. However, in an average, it is around $27,000 in the state.