- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
When you are deciding from the CNA schools in South Dakota, follow a process. You must first set certain key aspects for evaluating the schools. These aspects include course fees, placement assistance and registration of the program. There are also other parameters. So, start by setting up a list of school names. The Canton Good Samaritan Center and the Diamond Care Center are good places to look up. Along with these, there are others also. So, set up an initial list of the names where you may like to investigate. Once done, contact the services to learn more about them. Ask about the various crucial aspects of a career in CNA. See whether the certificate is coming from a registered body.
Discuss career progression
When you call, first understand the basic job responsibilities of the CNA. When you are clear about that, proceed with inquiring about the future prospects of the career. There are in fact may ways to advance the career. You can work as a home health aid or you can work at the medical facilities. All facilities including hospitals, nursing centers and clinics require the services of the assistant. Many pharmacies also employ a CNA. With experience, you can specialize in a particular niche. So, you can work later on as the assistant of a dentist perhaps. Maybe, you can get a job as a chemo support staff in a pediatric cancer cure center. If you want to know in detail about various aspects of the course, consider visiting cnaclassespro.net.
See the industry outreach
Find out the healthcare sector outreach of the organization conducting the course. This can be evident from the licensure and accreditations the institute can show. Look for signs that tell that the program can be an effective gate pass to healthcare. Once you enter, you can always improve from there. Considering these different options can effectively assist in finding the right program. Do not compromise on finding the best course from the CNA schools in South Dakota. The state has a low CNA salary range, at around $20,000. You may want to inquire whether you can work in other states with this certificate.