- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
You can easily find the right school for obtaining an elaborate CNA training. Although, this is usually a short course, yet there are many things to learn. You have to learn the basics of empathic patient care and fundamental medical procedures. If you get a job at a general hospital, you have to prepare reports on patient health. Handling all these different job responsibilities require initial training. The rest you learn by experience. However, the first training must come from a good source. There are several CNA schools in Utah. Some even offer online course curriculum. The Rocky Mountain CNA and the Orchard CNA are two prominent training programs. Besides, there are several others. Evaluate the courses on various parameters to select the most appropriate one.
Find the consultant
See whether the program can arrange an initial discussion with a professional CNA career consultant. Maybe, the consultant is the same person who would provide the training. Therefore, evaluate the communication carefully to decide the suitability of the course. Start by finding out the professional eligibility of the mentor. See whether he/she has the requisite experience to guide others. Ask about the future prospects of the program. There are many ways to advance your career in healthcare. Look for helpful guidance in this matter. You can also get useful info on the career prospects at cnaclassespro.net.
Immediate job placement
A key reason why candidates select CNA training is its potential to generate an immediate job. If you urgently need a stable job, then this short course may be the ideal solution. The average salary for a nursing assistant professional in Utah is around $22,000. You can of course get higher packages in hospitals than at the clinics. Some professionals also earn around $30,000. So, you see, there is a huge scope of development in the career. You just have to stick to the profession and give your best at it. Find the right entry point to healthcare from the CNA schools in Utah.