- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Dental Assistant (Grand Junction)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
You can easily find the right school for obtaining an elaborate CNA training. Although, this is usually a short course, yet there are many things to learn. You have to learn the basics of empathic patient care and fundamental medical procedures. If you get a job at a general hospital, you have to prepare reports on patient health. Handling all these different job responsibilities require initial training. The rest you learn by experience. However, the first training must come from a good source. There are several CNA schools in Utah. Some even offer online course curriculum. The Rocky Mountain CNA and the Orchard CNA are two prominent training programs. Besides, there are several others. Evaluate the courses on various parameters to select the most appropriate one.
Find the consultant
See whether the program can arrange an initial discussion with a professional CNA career consultant. Maybe, the consultant is the same person who would provide the training. Therefore, evaluate the communication carefully to decide the suitability of the course. Start by finding out the professional eligibility of the mentor. See whether he/she has the requisite experience to guide others. Ask about the future prospects of the program. There are many ways to advance your career in healthcare. Look for helpful guidance in this matter. You can also get useful info on the career prospects at cnaclassespro.net.
Immediate job placement
A key reason why candidates select CNA training is its potential to generate an immediate job. If you urgently need a stable job, then this short course may be the ideal solution. The average salary for a nursing assistant professional in Utah is around $22,000. You can of course get higher packages in hospitals than at the clinics. Some professionals also earn around $30,000. So, you see, there is a huge scope of development in the career. You just have to stick to the profession and give your best at it. Find the right entry point to healthcare from the CNA schools in Utah.