- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
You can easily find the right school for obtaining an elaborate CNA training. Although, this is usually a short course, yet there are many things to learn. You have to learn the basics of empathic patient care and fundamental medical procedures. If you get a job at a general hospital, you have to prepare reports on patient health. Handling all these different job responsibilities require initial training. The rest you learn by experience. However, the first training must come from a good source. There are several CNA schools in Utah. Some even offer online course curriculum. The Rocky Mountain CNA and the Orchard CNA are two prominent training programs. Besides, there are several others. Evaluate the courses on various parameters to select the most appropriate one.
Find the consultant
See whether the program can arrange an initial discussion with a professional CNA career consultant. Maybe, the consultant is the same person who would provide the training. Therefore, evaluate the communication carefully to decide the suitability of the course. Start by finding out the professional eligibility of the mentor. See whether he/she has the requisite experience to guide others. Ask about the future prospects of the program. There are many ways to advance your career in healthcare. Look for helpful guidance in this matter. You can also get useful info on the career prospects at cnaclassespro.net.
Immediate job placement
A key reason why candidates select CNA training is its potential to generate an immediate job. If you urgently need a stable job, then this short course may be the ideal solution. The average salary for a nursing assistant professional in Utah is around $22,000. You can of course get higher packages in hospitals than at the clinics. Some professionals also earn around $30,000. So, you see, there is a huge scope of development in the career. You just have to stick to the profession and give your best at it. Find the right entry point to healthcare from the CNA schools in Utah.