- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
The Certified Nursing Assistant program is the best solution if you need a job urgently. It is a short course not taking more than three months. Some programs also offer a highly condensed training, wrapping up the curriculum in 6-7 weeks. So, you have to find a suitable training to create an urgent entry point to a stable sector. The initial salary may not be very high, but there are huge scopes of improvement. In Vermont, the average salary for nursing assistant professionals stands at about $25,000. That can be a decent start if you are currently jobless. Later, with experience and skills, you can move up the tiers of healthcare. One can find several CNA schools in Vermont. The Lyndon Institute and the Cold Hollow Career Center are good places to begin. Other alternatives are also available.
Care for care
You must take care that the program helps to develop the ethics of patient care. This is a very critical aspect. A patient seeking care must not feel vulnerable. Since the patient is dependent on the caregiver, this can be complicated. So, the professional must learn to maintain a calculated professional detachment with the patient. He/she cares for the patient without letting the patient to be dependent more than necessary. You can find crucial suggestions on professional attitude at the site cnaclassespro.net.
Genuine individual attention
The right course can provide genuine individual attention to aid in your progress. The course can assist you in proceeding with the right direction. Say, you want to work as an assistant at a pediatric chemotherapy center. The mentor at the course must be able to guide you in that direction. You must check that the prospectus covers all fundamental aspects of nursing. There must be provisions of hands on practical experience. You must be able to understand basic medical terms. Also, you have to learn how to create medical reports. These considerations can effectively assist in finding the best one from the CNA schools in Vermont.