- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
The Certified Nursing Assistant program is the best solution if you need a job urgently. It is a short course not taking more than three months. Some programs also offer a highly condensed training, wrapping up the curriculum in 6-7 weeks. So, you have to find a suitable training to create an urgent entry point to a stable sector. The initial salary may not be very high, but there are huge scopes of improvement. In Vermont, the average salary for nursing assistant professionals stands at about $25,000. That can be a decent start if you are currently jobless. Later, with experience and skills, you can move up the tiers of healthcare. One can find several CNA schools in Vermont. The Lyndon Institute and the Cold Hollow Career Center are good places to begin. Other alternatives are also available.
Care for care
You must take care that the program helps to develop the ethics of patient care. This is a very critical aspect. A patient seeking care must not feel vulnerable. Since the patient is dependent on the caregiver, this can be complicated. So, the professional must learn to maintain a calculated professional detachment with the patient. He/she cares for the patient without letting the patient to be dependent more than necessary. You can find crucial suggestions on professional attitude at the site cnaclassespro.net.
Genuine individual attention
The right course can provide genuine individual attention to aid in your progress. The course can assist you in proceeding with the right direction. Say, you want to work as an assistant at a pediatric chemotherapy center. The mentor at the course must be able to guide you in that direction. You must check that the prospectus covers all fundamental aspects of nursing. There must be provisions of hands on practical experience. You must be able to understand basic medical terms. Also, you have to learn how to create medical reports. These considerations can effectively assist in finding the best one from the CNA schools in Vermont.