- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
It is easy to find out the list of CNA schools in Washington. However, selecting the perfect one for you is important. Among the schools, the North Seattle Community College and the Green River College are famous. However, there are scores of other schools too. Start by finding the schools in your area. This significantly filters your search. Next, find a school that can provide capital training in nursing assistance. To find, you need to follow a systematic procedure. You have to be sure of what your expectations are. Next, you see how well the school aligns with your expectations. Always be confident and decisive about your approach, and you can soon find a job.
Defining capital experience
You must expect nothing less than a condensed course that provides you a perspective in the healthcare hierarchy. Unless you see the big picture, it is difficult to find a direction. So, set a high vision to look at the big idea behind the program. If the purpose of the school is only to earn money from you, think out. If the school can present a purview of the dynamics of healthcare, think in. You may be starting small in a career with thousands of competitors, but you must think big. Find the course that inspires you to that. The course must be able to hint at prospects of future career growth. For important evaluations of a CNA career, you can visit cnaclassespro.net.
Definite positive approach
The course must be able to present you definite positive approach to overcome occupational challenges. Challenges can develop any minute, and you must be ready. Maybe, you get a posting at the emergency department of a hospital. In that scenario, you have to be at a highly alert state every second. Seconds count as lives in the emergency room. Look at the course curriculum and talk with the instructor. That must be able to offer a clear idea. Following these methods you can identify the suitable course from the CNA schools in Washington. You can expect a salary of around $27,000 at the first job.