- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
It is easy to find out the list of CNA schools in Washington. However, selecting the perfect one for you is important. Among the schools, the North Seattle Community College and the Green River College are famous. However, there are scores of other schools too. Start by finding the schools in your area. This significantly filters your search. Next, find a school that can provide capital training in nursing assistance. To find, you need to follow a systematic procedure. You have to be sure of what your expectations are. Next, you see how well the school aligns with your expectations. Always be confident and decisive about your approach, and you can soon find a job.
Defining capital experience
You must expect nothing less than a condensed course that provides you a perspective in the healthcare hierarchy. Unless you see the big picture, it is difficult to find a direction. So, set a high vision to look at the big idea behind the program. If the purpose of the school is only to earn money from you, think out. If the school can present a purview of the dynamics of healthcare, think in. You may be starting small in a career with thousands of competitors, but you must think big. Find the course that inspires you to that. The course must be able to hint at prospects of future career growth. For important evaluations of a CNA career, you can visit cnaclassespro.net.
Definite positive approach
The course must be able to present you definite positive approach to overcome occupational challenges. Challenges can develop any minute, and you must be ready. Maybe, you get a posting at the emergency department of a hospital. In that scenario, you have to be at a highly alert state every second. Seconds count as lives in the emergency room. Look at the course curriculum and talk with the instructor. That must be able to offer a clear idea. Following these methods you can identify the suitable course from the CNA schools in Washington. You can expect a salary of around $27,000 at the first job.