- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
Leaving things to chances is only a partially useful strategy. Although you have to leave space for the unpredictable always, yet some planning is necessary. The same idea applies even when you are selecting from the CNA schools in West Virginia. You find quite a few choices at different locations at the state. You can take the course at Grafton City Hospital or at Nella’s Nursing Home at Etkins. There are many other choices. So, without letting chance decide, apply your individual parameters also. You must see that the program gets you ready to face the challenges in healthcare. You also have to see the course duration and the fees. In addition, the program must be able to assist in placement after completion.
Depends on the curriculum
Your decision to pursue the course must depend on the curriculum. So, ask the course prospectus from the programs you prefer. Compare them and go through them. See whether they can commit to provide a comprehensive course. This is a short duration training, so expect too much to assimilate in too less time. The perfect course can make the best use of the brief duration and impart valuable understanding. See whether the curriculum covers issues like healthcare ethics and emergency responsiveness. Look up the useful resources at cnaclassespro.net to understand the fundamentals of a good course.
Depends on the instructor
An incompetent instructor can mar the purposes of a good curriculum. A competent instructor can make the best of even the most basic programs. The perfect course presents a combination of good instruction and course materials. Besides, there must be provisions for real life practical training in the course. Always insist on talking with the instructor when you call. See whether the person comes across as an efficient professional. The first impression must be good. The mentor must be able to inform you about the future prospects of the job. Expect the initial salary at approximately $27,000. Also, ask whether there are any placement arrangements on completion. All these factors can help you choose from CNA schools in West Virginia.