- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Leaving things to chances is only a partially useful strategy. Although you have to leave space for the unpredictable always, yet some planning is necessary. The same idea applies even when you are selecting from the CNA schools in West Virginia. You find quite a few choices at different locations at the state. You can take the course at Grafton City Hospital or at Nella’s Nursing Home at Etkins. There are many other choices. So, without letting chance decide, apply your individual parameters also. You must see that the program gets you ready to face the challenges in healthcare. You also have to see the course duration and the fees. In addition, the program must be able to assist in placement after completion.
Depends on the curriculum
Your decision to pursue the course must depend on the curriculum. So, ask the course prospectus from the programs you prefer. Compare them and go through them. See whether they can commit to provide a comprehensive course. This is a short duration training, so expect too much to assimilate in too less time. The perfect course can make the best use of the brief duration and impart valuable understanding. See whether the curriculum covers issues like healthcare ethics and emergency responsiveness. Look up the useful resources at cnaclassespro.net to understand the fundamentals of a good course.
Depends on the instructor
An incompetent instructor can mar the purposes of a good curriculum. A competent instructor can make the best of even the most basic programs. The perfect course presents a combination of good instruction and course materials. Besides, there must be provisions for real life practical training in the course. Always insist on talking with the instructor when you call. See whether the person comes across as an efficient professional. The first impression must be good. The mentor must be able to inform you about the future prospects of the job. Expect the initial salary at approximately $27,000. Also, ask whether there are any placement arrangements on completion. All these factors can help you choose from CNA schools in West Virginia.