- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Leaving things to chances is only a partially useful strategy. Although you have to leave space for the unpredictable always, yet some planning is necessary. The same idea applies even when you are selecting from the CNA schools in West Virginia. You find quite a few choices at different locations at the state. You can take the course at Grafton City Hospital or at Nella’s Nursing Home at Etkins. There are many other choices. So, without letting chance decide, apply your individual parameters also. You must see that the program gets you ready to face the challenges in healthcare. You also have to see the course duration and the fees. In addition, the program must be able to assist in placement after completion.
Depends on the curriculum
Your decision to pursue the course must depend on the curriculum. So, ask the course prospectus from the programs you prefer. Compare them and go through them. See whether they can commit to provide a comprehensive course. This is a short duration training, so expect too much to assimilate in too less time. The perfect course can make the best use of the brief duration and impart valuable understanding. See whether the curriculum covers issues like healthcare ethics and emergency responsiveness. Look up the useful resources at cnaclassespro.net to understand the fundamentals of a good course.
Depends on the instructor
An incompetent instructor can mar the purposes of a good curriculum. A competent instructor can make the best of even the most basic programs. The perfect course presents a combination of good instruction and course materials. Besides, there must be provisions for real life practical training in the course. Always insist on talking with the instructor when you call. See whether the person comes across as an efficient professional. The first impression must be good. The mentor must be able to inform you about the future prospects of the job. Expect the initial salary at approximately $27,000. Also, ask whether there are any placement arrangements on completion. All these factors can help you choose from CNA schools in West Virginia.