At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
You need to find the best institution to integrate. The state licenses several institutions all across in different cities. As a result, there are scores of CNA schools in Wisconsin. You can find Northeast Wisconsin Technical College at Green bay. Again, there is the Indianhead Technical College at Shell Lake. These are just two examples. There are several other institutions. Finding the right one is going to take some effort. You need to take into account various critical aspects for the purpose. You have to find out how soon the course can get you to a job. However, you cannot neglect the course also. Unless you know what you are doing, you cannot progress in the job. You may have to start as an intern. Beginner’s salary in Wisconsin is at around $26,000.
Provides complete idea
Look for a course with the capacity of presenting the complete picture. Through your position as a CNA, you must be able to interpret the healthcare hierarchy. This understanding is important to understand how to take the right career decisions. This is only possible when an experienced trainer is available. When you call to inquire, see if you can talk with the instructor. In fact, insist on having a conversation with the instructor. A course is only as good as the instructor is. So, ensure that you are subscribing under a competent professional. Also, to gain a detailed overview of the profession, look up the info at cnaclassespro.net.
Guides you efficiently
The course must be able to offer hints of making rapid strides in the career. Obviously, you have to spend some time to gain experience at the same position. However, after a few years, you can consider progressing in career. You can get a job as a nursing assistant in specialist centers. You can work with a cosmetic dentist and at a pediatric chemotherapy center. With experience in handling treatment procedures, you can progress even further. Maybe, you can get a job as a medical technician. It all starts with the CNA training. so, find a good school from the CNA schools in Wisconsin.