- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
You need to find the suitable CNA training program to start your healthcare career. Healthcare is an expanding sector with new developments integrating every day. Finding the right course can be challenging here without adequate direction. However, if you have a vision to pursue, things simplify. You can then take crucial decisions with ease. So, you must start by looking up the different CNA schools in Wyoming. There are several of them. You can find training at the Laramie County Community College. Then there is the Western Wyoming Community College. There are several others. You need to set up defining parameters to select the right program.
Good industry outreach
This is an essential criterion of selecting the perfect program. When the school has a strong industry recognition, it helps in securing jobs. So, find out whether the CNA training school has accreditations from major healthcare bodies. This clearly implies the radius of influence of the school. This also ensures that you can get a good entry into healthcare. Once you enter, you can always make your way. The first access is always very important. Find the program that simplifies the process for you. Look at the course duration and other parameters. You can also see whether there is any relevant info at cnaclassespro.net.
Clears your confusions
You need to clarify all confusions before entering the industry. With a clean head, you can absorb the training efficiently. In addition, this must be a definitive guideline of finding the right course. Call them up to see whether they are cordial and helpful in discussing the course. Make it a point to talk with the instructor. See whether the instructor has the necessary eligibility to provide a condensed training. Confirm that the training includes real life practical situations. There must be a separate section on patient communication. You must learn how to assist patients in recovering fast. You have to have the lessons of monitoring patient vital statistics and reporting them. See whether the course prospectus covers all this. With a methodical approach, you can choose from the CNA schools in Wyoming.